Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gossip Gurls (and Guys as Well)


El-Mujaddalah, Aayatas Sab'ah....
58:7
Have you not considered that Allah knows what is in the heavens and what is on the earth? There is in no private conversation three but that He is the fourth of them, nor are there five but that He is the sixth of them - and no less than that and no more except that He is with them [in knowledge] wherever they are. Then He will inform them of what they did, on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing.
(Credit: quran.com)














 Basically, the summary of this ayah is this. If there are three people talking in secret, Allah is the third one 'in' the conversation. And if there are four people, He is the fifth. If there are five, He is the sixth. And so on. And Allah will tell you what you said in your conversation on the Day of Judgement. So be mindful of what you talk about in your conversation, ESPECIALLY YOU GIRLS. Girls talk so much, and oftentimes they run out of things to talk about, so they begin to talk about people. For example.......

ME: [snickers] Oh my God Mar, that was hilarious.
MAR: I know right?
ME: [looks around] Okay, NOW what do we talk about?
MAR: [looks around as well] I don't know... [sees AR] Oh you know what my brother did to me yesterday? He's so annoying! He jumped on my bed...

ALLAH is listening!!!

Dot dot dot. You see what I mean?

So if Mar and I were talking, and then we ran out of events to talk about, we would look around, see people, and then find something else, or rather someone, to talk about. And this would lead to backbiting or gossiping and rumors maybe, if me and Mar were bad kids. But we aren't elhamdulillaahe. So, Mar, if you are stalking me and you happen to read this, just remember that Allah can hear what we say, for verily...

INNALLAHA SAMEE'UN BASEER!!!

-ReflectorN-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback or advice!