Thursday, February 20, 2014

If Everybody is Through Having Private Convos...

Surah Mujaddalah, Aayat'l Ashr


58:10
Private conversation is only from Shaytan that he may grieve those who have believed, but he will not harm them at all except by permission of Allah . And upon Allah let the believers rely.

This ayah kind of ties back to Ayah 7.

From my discussion with Ummi, this is what I reflected.

This is a calming ayah. It reassures those being persecuted, oppressed, teased, bullied, etc. And how?

What the ayah said. "...but he will not harm them at all except by permission of Allah."

[I feel like one of the Teaching Textbook founders now. Those guys highlight EVERYTHING]

A simple summary of that ayah is....

Conspiracies aiming to embarrass/oppress/insult/do evil are inspired by Shayaateen. If you happen to be the target of some evil conspiracy, put your trust in Allah, and He will not let you be harmed.

"..And upon Allah let the believers rely."

So listen, Mar, and all them Muslim public-school going kids out there who happen to read this. And the Muslim adults who are working too. And the emotional and violent Muslim teenagers. And - oh, just all Muslims in the world, listen. I'm beginning to go off-tangent.

If you are being teased at school for your religion, the best you can do is IGNORE. I.G.N.O.R.E. If people are trying to bring you down, that means that YOU are higher in status than them. Ignore them and ask Allah to make them stop. The outcome will not be bad, inschyeaaa'Allah.

(Not trying to offend anyone here, but...)

MOM: [talking to friends] You knoh, when N was a bebi, she was SO CHABI. Wan dei ai was holdeeng huhh, and I was rabing huhh chabi leg. Eet was sooo soft, and den I look down, and laaah! I realize I'm rabing huhh bom. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
{Translation: You know, when N was a baby, she was SO CHUBBY. One day I was holding her, and I was rubbing her chubby leg. It was so soft, and then I looked down, and ohh! I realized I was rubbing her butt. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL}
N: [walks in the room and hears Mom's statement] (thinks) Mommmmmm!!
MOM'S AUDIENCE: [see me and grin awkwardly] (thinking) Hmm she's STILL fat now...
N: (thinks) Let her embarrass me, it will come back to her later anyway.

Note that this is not based on a true story, as most horror stories are. But anyway, see the point?

-ReflectorN-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback or advice!